Aaron and Janay have walked through many challenges and difficulties on their journeys as individuals. This insecure foundation was the perfect breeding ground for disaster and destruction. As God would have it – while still married – He strengthened them both in their individual walks and drew them together, founding them on Christ. With His goal in their hearts – to become one – Aaron and Janay now share with others the hope Jesus provides for those who desire to nurture their families.
We knew that God had plans for us as individuals and as a unit. Practically walking that out was a challenge. We want to share everything we have learned (and are still learning) in hopes that it will help others along on their journey.The Honeycutt’s
We aim to encourage, equip, and strengthen the family unit by providing community, biblical resources, and monthly gatherings.
Our mission to encourage, equip, and strengthen the family unit is founded on the truth of who Jesus is and what He has already accomplished for us.
- We believe that families are an important part of God’s redemption plan for the world.
- We believe that a healthy relationship with Him is vital to fulfilling our part in His plan.
- We believe that from a healthy relationship with Christ we can healthily fulfill the roles and responsibilities that come with each role within the family unit.
- We believe that He desires for us to encourage and live in community with one another.
- Jesus Christ Jesus is reason we do everything that we do here at Nurture Family.
- Marriage Marriage is chosen by God to be an illustration of His love for us, by honoring marriage, we honor God.
- Family He adopts us into His family and gives us the privilege of being a part of our family here on Earth.
- Community We value playing our part in healthily contributing to our communities.